- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Burned, Watts, METS, Language Choices: 7, Custom Messaging, Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (6), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down.
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% – 15%
- Running Surface: 20″ x 60″
- Rollers: 3.5″ precision crowned steel rollers, front & back
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Step-up Height: 11″
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm StereoTECH SPECS
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 37″ W x 62.25″ H / (211 x 94 x 158 cm)
Cardio is the best exercise because it helps to improve the heart pump regularly to keep your heart healthy and away from heart-related issues. Cardio Fitness equipment from Consolidated Fitness Equipment offers an even more exciting user experience.
The Life Fitness Cardio has a heart rate monitoring system with some of the most advanced sensors that provide exact heart rate information. It has fast and easy maintenance because of the AutoAlert diagnostics system that gives regular details. Exercisers can stay motivated and entertained throughout their workout with iPod compatibility and iPod/TV controls integrated into the machine. This Cardio machine comes with a Deck system and groundbreaking DX3 belt that combines both Advanced Belt Tracking System and lubricant-infused belt.